Address: Block D, Century Fortune Center, High-tech Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
BONA BIOTECHNOLOGY GROUP
Low-pressure flat film test equipment
The low-pressure flat membrane test equipment (TYLG-17) produced by Shandong Bona Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd. can be replaced with microfiltration membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, reverse osmosis membranes, seawater/britterwater desalination membranes, and is suitable for all types Membrane test research, filtration of small amounts of materials. It is widely used in the fields of biology, pharmacy, food, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., used in the process experiments of concentration, separation, purification, clarification, and sterilization of liquid materials. Round or square membrane cells of different sizes can be customized according to experimental requirements.
Low-pressure flat film test equipment (TYLG-17)
Number of membrane modules: 1
Diaphragm specifications: 32mm
Membrane pool: PP transparent material
Material tank: 1L with jacket
Power distribution: 220V
Working temperature: 5-50℃
Maximum pump power: 1500W
Adapt to PH value range: 2-12
Working pressure: 0—1.0MPa
Equipment size: 560 (length) * 500 (width) * 430 (height) mm
Product features and process introduction:
1. All stainless steel welding adopts automatic argon filling protection, single-sided welding and double-sided forming. The inner and outer surfaces of the pipe are of good quality. Simple operation, clean and hygienic, safe and reliable;
2. With over-pressure automatic protection function, over-pressure automatic shutdown, the operation process is safer.
One feeding pump, one membrane tank, one pressure gauge, one material tank, one set of automatic overpressure protection system, pipe racks, valves and several connecting parts.
Note: Microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, seawater/britterwater desalination membrane, high pressure reverse osmosis membrane can be replaced.
It is suitable for testing a variety of membranes and filtering a small amount of materials.
Bona technical advantages:
1. Independently completed a number of domestic and foreign membrane equipment projects, with rich experience;
2. Have a group of senior engineers in membrane engineering application with many years of technology development and engineering practice;
3. Professional technical support can be provided on-site to guide installation and commissioning;
4. Complete customer service system, regular return visits, and equipment quality is guaranteed;
5. The company has a service center to provide you with fast, efficient and affordable instrument maintenance services.